‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ means the Laundry service Bianca like legal entity.
‘the site/website’ means the website you are visiting or engaging with; and
‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, conducting business with us, or visiting our site.
By visiting our website, cooperating with us, subscribing to our services or otherwise interacting with us we may collect and process personal data about you. We are strongly committed to protect and keep private any information so collected and to always comply with applicable legislation.
Address: Dušana Vukasovića 82, 11070 Belgrade, Serbia
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the personal data that you have provided to us, or from publicly accessible sources.
Purposes of processing
We may collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information or services that you have requested from us. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other relevant information;
- to keep in contact with you as our business partners and keep you up to date on our business activities. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company and other relevant information;
- to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, workplace, company, type of cooperation with us;
- to improve our websites. This information may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views, which pages you viewed and similar information. For more information on cookies please refer to paragraph 11 below;
- to comply with or abide by legal obligations or requirements;
- to send promotional messages to you relating to our activities. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, title, company and other relevant information;
- for recruiting new employees. This information may include your name, address, email address, phone number, date of birth, information regarding your education and experiences, CV, photo and other relevant information;
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
We will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
- the performance of a contract with you in compliance with Article 6(1)(b) GDPR, for example where you have a business relationship with us;
- our legitimate interest in compliance with Article 6(1)(f), for example, our desire to improve the website; to keep you up to date on our business activities;
- to comply with a legal obligation to which we are subject in compliance with Article 6(1)(c)
Disclosure of personal data
We do not disclose your personally data to other companies or legal entities, nor can we use them or forward them for any purpose to any third party.
Transfer of personal data to outside the EU/EEA
We do not disclose your personally data to other companies or legal entities outside the EU/EEA (”third countries”), nor can we use them or forward them for any purpose to any third party.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or received or to comply with any applicable legal requirements. Where your consent is the legal basis for the processing of personal data we will keep it until the withdrawal of your consent.
Protection and Security
We take precautions to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the information systems on which your personal data is stored and we require our data processors to protect your personal data by contractual means.
Subject to certain exceptions and restrictions set out in applicable legislation, you enjoy the right to request access to your personal data, to have your personal data rectified, deleted, or processing thereof restricted, to object to the processing and to data portability. You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or affects you significantly.
Where our processing of your personal data is based on your consent you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you want to exercise any of your rights as described above or have any questions about that, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Links to other websites